- People who make me feel happy.
- Places I love visiting the most, or places that I would like to visit.
- Things that I love doing.
- Things that make me feel good.
This is also a worksheet to identify the things that make you feel good and hence, helps in building your confidence. This activity creates a way for the brain to think about oneself, and strengthens the confidence. Whenever you feel low, read this sheet to get personal power. Answer the following thing in the worksheet.
- I like … in myself.
- I am excellent at …
- Things that makes me feel happy are …
- My friends like … in me.
Apart from these activities, team building activities are also a good way to build your self-esteem. There are several ways to get over negative feelings, because everyone needs self-affirmation to develop confidence and faith in self.